1. Power up the device, wait 50 seconds until it finishes motor calibration/rotation.
2. There are a small holes at the bottom/back of the device.
The hole with "two arrows" sign is the reset button to "revert the device to its default factory
3. Use a thin pin to stick it into the reset button hole, then press and hold for 3~5 seconds
until you hear a beep sound.
4. Release the pin, the device will restart automatically.
5. After motor calibration/rotation, check if the front blue LED is blinking. If yes, the process is
done. The device is in 'waiting for installation' mode.